Friday 27 March 2015

Explore and Hunting Together in Balikpapan #EnglishVersion1

When the time become limited in these days (sok sibuk betul kamu niiis!), I try to do my hobbies everyweekend. Like I did at two weeks ago, my highschool friends and I went to The Booming Place in Balikpapan, they call it Green Pond because we saw the green water and we thought about the pond not lake, it's small not big. It used to be site of mining and now It doesn't use anymore. I know it called KW of Mirror Lake too (the founders thought Mirror Lake in Derawan Island when they saw it maybe), but I dont know who gives name of that place actually. That place is so beautiful and enjoyable to make you not boring again. When i came there, it was so silent, only us the five people who don't know Balikpapan so much hehe. It was being more crowded when the sun was up. We was walking around pond and hoped we find something different. We took some pictures (there was a digging land), met some bikers, and felt tired to walk too far. We thought the last of road (it isn't called road, it was only a jalan setapak) was the place we had started. So, we were turning around and coming back to the first place, i mean the place that our motorcycles parked.




In there, I had a new moment that I used an analog lens to hunt. Yes, I just borrowed it, haha. When Adit still had an kind aura, I hurried up to ask him. It is Yashima with 50mm and f1,4. It is fix lens and I never used it before, it made me so fuzzy heheh, you know, i just an amateur. The last time i used an analog, it was not lens but camera. I have the heritage camera from my dad. It is fuzzy too lol. But i want to learn more about analog lens or camera. I just love it. So, here the pictures! :)


NB. I make a challenge to my own self to write an English story every Sunday (but except for this first). I just try to improve my skill so if I have been writing wrong words, just ignore it or you can tell me where is my fault :D

let's explore. enjoooy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment